Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Hannah Lynn's "Mermaid"...

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all! It looks like it might be another lovely day, I think Summer might finally be here :)
I thought I might do a Hannah Lynn Digi on a card today as I so love their hair :)


This is Hannah Lynn's "Mermaid" digi, from Etsy.... Isn't she a lovely image? She was a joy to colour...and of course, she had to have turquoise hair :) I just started colouring her hair in that colour for some reason and I just carried on and on!  She is of course coloured her in copics and I also added stickles to her eyes, for that extra sparkle...



The following items are all available from:  My Crafty Heart:
PAPERS: "Nutmeg" from the fab new Indie Chic papers from My Mind's Eye; 
FLOWERS: Lucerne- Fairy Belle & Love Note Collection Fairy (on special offer), both Prima & MCH Resin flower;
DIES: Cute Butterfly Trio - Whiff of Joy @ MCH  (I used one of the butterflies)
BEADED HEART: Beaded pearly heart - Jade - Mei Flower @ MCH
STICKLES: "Glitz" stickles- Mermaid
VIVA DECOR PEARL PEN: Ice White

And....
MCH still has 10% discount off all Designer paper pads & Tim Holtz Distress ink pads until Friday!



Rightyo, I'm off to get ready for work now...Thankyou so much for visiting my blog today & for any comments you may leave for me...I love reading them all.  See you again very soon!

Big Hugs,


xx

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Teresa, love the image and stunning colours....beautiful doily.xxx

Susan Flynn said...

This is just so gorgeous Teresa! I love your crochet doily - did you make it? Hugs Susan x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Teresa, love the gorgeous colours and fabulous image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card with a lovely stamp. Nice coloring.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW Teresa this is awesome!!! Stunning colouring and gorgeous colour too :o) I love it!
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

WOW WOW!! I love this, what a striking card! your colouring is superb, her face is wonderful and her hair is totally gorgeous!
Love,melly. xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Stunning image and colouring sweetie. The layout as usual is fantastic.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mojca said...

Sucha a pritty image and just adore your coloring!!!! Fabulous card! GHugs! Mojca

McCrafty's Cards said...

Simply beautiful Teresa, I love these images, fab colouring the hair is fab, I like the flowers and of course the butterfly.
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous teresa love that color blue.

greetings karin

karen said...

Very beautiful card Teresa, just so gorgeous hugs, Karenx

June Nelson said...

Hi Teresa me darlink aw this is just gorj, I love your blues they are sooo pretty and what a great image hunnie, huggies June xxxx

coops said...

ooooo love this teresa.beautiful image and i really love her fabulous hair ;D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what a gorgeous colour - and i love the flower
Lisa x

sue w. said...

Hi Teresa, what a fab image coloured to perfection,just love the turquoise hair.
Wanted to let you know too my parcel arrived today, how super quick was that, thanks for the extra and a huge thanks for the candy that I won from you, will be used plenty. Your service was fantastic, BUY FROM HERE GIRLS.
Hugs Sue W.

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Teresa! what a wonderful image and your colouring is awesome - Oh I do love her hair !! and her beautiful eyes! The papers and embellies are really scrummy! it's a stunning card!
Hope you're having a lovely week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving the turquoise. These images are beautiful and her eyes and hair look gorgeous.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Teresa this is quite beautiful and stunning the colours you have used for both image and card design look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x

Ira Huberts said...

OMG Teresa! Your beautiful mermaid has exactly the colours she needs! You just do hair so extremely well, love the colours and crochet doily, a fabulous card this is with most certainly my favourite summer colour! Big hugs, Ira xox

Alessandra said...

it's a stunner!!! Lovin' these beautiful colours so much!!!
Hugs, Alessandra ♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...